Return to Work Induction Training Course is designed to assist employees who are returning to work following the Covid-19 pandemic business closure. As part of comprehensive business continuity planning and to ensure compliance with government guidelines, employees should be trained in COVID-19 safe work procedures.
This live interactive webinar training course will give employees the tools to assist them in assessing and working with the specific hazards and risks presented by COVID-19 in the workplace.
Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom style live interactive experience from any location you choose.
Click the links below to check out other COVID Related Services:
RETURN TO WORK FOR COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICERS/ MANAGERS Webinar
COVID-19 RETURN TO WORK ACTION PLAN, SAFETY STATEMENT UPDATE
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at Employees who require information and practical guidance to assist them in working safely and ensuring the hazards posed by COVID-19 are minimised to an acceptable level.
Upon completion of the COVID-19 Return to a Work Induction Training course, attendees will cover the following modules:
- What is COVID-19, understanding the virus
- How is COVID-19 spread, signs and symptoms
- COVID-19 compliance coordinator (C-19 compliance officer)
- Risk Groups
- Workplace preparations
- Management of Covid-19
- Infection control, hand hygiene, cough etiquette & social distancing
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid
- Managing close working
- Dealing with Covid-19 Suspects & Confirmed Cases
- Cleaning & Waste Management
Certification & Assessment
Multiple choice examination
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a Holland Safety COVID-19 Return to Work Induction Certificate
- 1 hour of live virtual classroom sessions
- Please note this programme is fully online
For any further information please call or e-mail us.