Elevate Your Management Skills.
This lecture is brought to by Holland Professional Learning & Louisa Meehan.
Join our transformative lecture and master the art of managing challenging team members in diverse environments - including remote and hybrid settings. This comprehensive lecture offers deep insights into understanding workplace conflict, personal conflict resolution styles, effective communication strategies, and assertive managerial behaviours.
Led by Louisa Meehan, HR Expert, Workplace Mediator, and Lecturer at UCD Smurfit Business School, this lecture is structured in a way that encourages active participation and engagement.
Through a combination of interactive lectures, group discussions, case studies, and practical exercises, you will have the opportunity to apply the concepts and techniques acquired to real-life scenarios.
How will this lecture benefit you?
- Make you a better Manager
- Enhance your ability to manage conflict
- Keep you focused on the task at hand
- Give you a clear sense of direction
- Make your employees more productive
- Help you develop a harmonious work environment
Who Should Attend
This lecture is designed for managers at all levels including officers, principals, project managers, and professionals in supervisory roles seeking to enhance their team management capabilities.
- Understand Workplace Conflict: Identify the root causes and implement effective resolution strategies.
- Personal Conflict Style: Discover your style and learn how to adapt it in various team settings.
- Effective Communication: Master impactful conversations to positively influence team dynamics.
- Manage Difficult People: Develop a systematic approach to transform challenging behaviours.
- 1-on-1 Mastery: Gain skills in conducting meaningful and productive one-on-one discussions.
- Disciplinary Conversations: Navigate sensitive disciplinary talks with fairness and clarity.
- Assertive Leadership: Enhance your leadership with assertiveness and effective managerial behaviours.
Upon completion of this 1-day lecture, participants will gain the skills and knowledge required to proactively manage challenging employees, and foster a positive work environment enhancing productivity and team cohesion.
Certification & Assessment
Upon successfully completing this 1-day lecture, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
For information regarding Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points, consult directly with your respective association or awarding body to ascertain the points they may allocate for this course.
Early Bird Discount
Register before 1st March 2024 and pay only €495 instead of the regular cost of €595. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your management skills at the early bird special scheme!
|Buy a Seat