Safe Pass is a one-day safety awareness training programme aimed at construction workers. The aims of the programme are to raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry and that all construction workers after completing the one-day awareness programme can make a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and ill health while working on the construction site (HSA, 2021). Every attendee will have a greater knowledge of health and safety on site and realise what they do or don’t do in work may affect themselves and their co-workers.
What do I need to attend a Safe Pass Course:
- 1 No. Passport sized picture (Note Holland Safety do not provide a picture service)
- Photographic ID: drivers licence, passport, National ID Card, public service card.
- A PPS number
- You must be 16 years of age on the day of the training course
What time does the Safe Pass Course start?
- Registration commences at 7.30 am, the course begins at 8 am sharp, the course concludes at 5 pm.
- Attendees should arrive early; late arrivals cannot attend course as per Safe Pass Guidelines.
- Places are limited to a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 15 participants, if you are unable to attend allow a member of our team to know as soon as possible on (01) 401 9600. Safe Pass training is mandatory training and incredibly busy at present, it may affect the rest of the group and their work if you do not arrive on time on your course date.
When and where Safe Pass Courses are delivered?
Holland Safety delivers Safe Pass Limerick Training Course at Greenhills Hotel, Ennis Rd, Knock, Limerick. Courses are delivered through the English language..