Holland Safety equiips delegates with the knowledge and skills to work safely within low, medium and high risk confined spaces.
- Legislation & Code of Practice
- Classifications of Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Hazards
- Safe Systems of Work
- Confined Space Equipment
- Gas Detection
- Breathing Apparatus
- Practical Exercises
- Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use full working breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate industry knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in high risk confined spaces.
Delegates should bring suitable PPE (hi visibility vest, hard hat, safety boots, kneepads).
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at those who will be working in extremely difficult environments that are designated as ‘high-risk’.
Generally, a high-risk confined space is defined as a space where a hazard is present that cannot be managed or eliminated and requires the use of full SCBA.
Certification & Assessment
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment (50%)
- Practical Assessment (50%)
|Start date||Days||End date||Location||Delivery Method||Places||Buy a Seat|