Quality Assurance System
Quality Assurance System for Quality & Qualifications Ireland Programmes & Procedures
Holland Safety is an integrated safety solutions provider with over fifteen years of experience as specialist in Safety Training, Consultancy and Contract Placements. We support some of Ireland’s largest organisations operating in manufacturing, construction, pharmaceutical and government sectors.
Our quality assurance system has been developed to support the development and delivery of quality education and training services to Holland Safety’s learners.
To view our Quality Assurance System for Quality & Qualifications Ireland Programmes & Procedures Manual Click on the below Manual.
Quality Assurance Procedures for PHECC Courses
Holland Safety have in place comprehensive quality assurance policies in compliance with the PHECC Quality Review Framework. These policies and processes are aimed at continuous quality improvement and are based on the following principles:
- Effective Leadership - so that appropriate governance, management systems and organisational processes are in place
- Student-Centred - so that the student interest is served in a safe and supportive learning environment
- Professionalism - so that courses are designed, delivered, administered and evaluated by appropriately qualified individuals
- Continuous Quality Improvement - so that a systematic approach is taken to enhance courses and associated activities.
The documented quality assurance policies and processes which we have in place cover:
- Organisational Structure & Management
- The Learning Environment
- Human Resource
- Course Development, Delivery and Review