City and Guilds Assured 1 day Certified Abrasive Wheels Instructor Training Course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to deliver an abrasive wheel’s training of workplace operatives in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
The course aim is to enable the participant to compile, implement, and evaluate internal company training sessions. This course covers the requirements of the SI No 36 of 2016 Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) (Amendment) Regulations and all other relevant legislation.
Course Includes Abrasive Wheels Training Course Trainer Pack - Learner PowerPoint, Notes and Exams
Who Should Attend
The Abrasive Wheel Instructor course is suitable for people assigned with responsibilities for training within your organization or those involved in training on a consultative basis.
Those attending this Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course should have a good command of English both oral and written. Ideally, they should have some training experience and have or intend to complete a Train the Trainer / Instructor course.
- Applicable Legislation
- Range of Wheels & Equipment
- Range of Hazards & Controls
- Methods of Inspection & Testing
- Selecting & Mounting
- Requirements for PPE
- Assessing Learners.
- Identify different types of abrasive wheel, basic functionalities and security features
- Identify Hazards and Controls that can be used to prevent accidents while working with abrasive wheels
- Outline the Methods of Testing and Inspection requirements
- Instruct on the methods of selecting and mounting a variety of wheels
- Explain Dressing / Maintenance requirements
- Outline the requirement for appropriate PPE for various tasks
- Identify methods of assessing competency of learners.
Certification & Assessment
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Operation of Abrasive Wheels Instructor which is valid for 5 years.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment.
Candidates will receive their own Abrasive Wheels training materials for use in their workplace.
How long is abrasive wheel instructor training?
The course is a 1-day course.
The certificate is valid for 5 years.
Is abrasive wheel training a legal requirement?
As a legal requirement, all those who are involved in the purchase and selection, storage, handling, mounting, dressing and use of abrasive wheels will need to undertake the course.
Can abrasive wheel training be taught online?
The importance of safety and the risk of injury with the security and functionality features of Abrasive wheels does not allow this course to transfer online. It is professionally led with a wide range of dates at Holland Safety Training Centre in Dublin.
You Might Also Like
|Date||Location||Delivery Method||Places||Buy a Seat|
For any further information please call or e-mail us.